Thursday, August 14, 2008

Three Weeks Old - Aug. 4th

5 comments:

Harmony said...

He's adorable Rach! Him and Jackson definitely look like brothers. Congrats again!

Heidy said...

Rachael, Hey I saw your blog on the sf spot and thought I'd say "hi". Congrats on the new little one he is so cute.

Michelle, Cory, Dominik, Cade, Damian and Anielle said...

Oh my goodness. It's so good to see how big your family has grown. We haven't seen you guys for a really long time. A lot can happen in 5 years..that's for sure. It's so much fun having 2 boys. Congrats!!! Good to see how cute your family is and congrats on the test Nate, smart one. Good luck with your decisions here on out.

Marissa said...

OH! We miss you little Brennan!! (Did I spell it right?) Anyway- miss you guys so much! Don't forget about us!!!

Ty and Janene said...

Cute or should I say handsome. When you guys moving back to Cedar so we can hang out? Tell Nate to open a practice here okay