
Father's Day at my parents house was fun. My parents love Jackson. My mom can't stop giving him treats, and my dad is all about be silly with him. Dinner was awesome for father's day. My mom always works very hard.
My present to Nate was a countdown list of the days to the boards. Every day I was going to do something nice for him - Kiss him, foot massages, baking treats etc.

Grandpa Holman is a hands on kind of guy. He plays with Jackson a lot. Or, I guess you could say that Jackson get what ever he wants from him.

Grandma Holman came up to visit and took Jackson to the zoo. Baby Daxton came too. Jackson talks about these two often. Grandma loves it when she gets a chance to be alone with Jackson. He just eats her up!

Lindsey plays with Jackson constantly. She took him to her summer games when she was coaching soccer. They stood on the side lines as Lindsey taught him things to yell to her players.

Bethannie, my sister, also loves Jackson. She took him to the zoo with me a week before the new baby came. She took him on the merry-go-round. He cried a little, but he talks about it like it was the best adventure ever.
1 comment:
Rach, I decided to drop in and spy on you again and I'm so glad I did. It's so nice to see pics of Kristine and her fam. Could you please convince them to start a blog so we can keep up with them! P.S. I wish I looked that good 9 months pregnant!
Post a Comment