
I know I am pretty, but 13 hours of labor, with an on call doctor that decided not to come in, wasn't very pleasant. Brenan came inevitably however, at 8:20 am the morning of July 10th.

He was ready to come, it just took breaking my water and 3 pushes for him to enter the world.

This is a picture of him the same day he was born. He is so alert, and so lovable.

He looks really long in this picture. He was 7 lbs., 1 oz. and 20.5 inches long.

This was the outfit he went home in. What a miracle to have such a wonderful boy join our family.

Jackson told us that he wanted to "pet" Brenan. It was really cute. We didn't officially have the Brenan's name decided until 2 days after he was born. Nate's mom mentioned she liked the name, and after a day of eliminating the others we'd already been stewing over, we decided that was it. He'll be called "Bren" for short. The name just suits him. Rick, Brenan's middle name, is after Nate's dad. Nate looks up to his dad the most out of any man, so we thought it was fitting.
2 comments:
I hadn't heard about you giving birth yet? It's been about a month now and I'm just learning about it,, what the? So,,, love the name!! Another one of my friends just had a boy this month too and they named him Brennan. What a cute name for your boy *wink.... My Bren is also named Brennan but has never gone by that, his family always called him Bren. So glad things are going well, glad boards are over, and good luck with 2. It's a lot different this time around. Have Fun!
Yea! I've been waiting to see pics of this baby boy! Aren't boys great? Congratulations to you and Nate! So fun!! He's beautiful!!
Post a Comment