Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Nate's Birthday - July 9th

Nate's birthday was very adventurous. When he came home from work, I took him to Cheese Cake Factory ( I know special, I didn't even get ready - no make up and hair in a pony tail) . We met Andrew, his best friend there. Nate doesn't see Drew very often, and it was special to have some time with him. The other special thing was that I was definitely in LABOR! Every five minutes I would stare through whoever was talking to me. I ironically packed my bag for the hospital and put it into the car before we came, so I was ready! I didn't rush dinner, even though I was really hurting. I figured why hurry to get to the hospital just to wait.

Jackson wanted to take Daddy to Wheeler Farm. We had fun, even though I had begun labor. Walking around made it worse, but that is good right? Nate picked me up in the car to that I wouldn't have to walk there. The baby was coming whether we were ready or not.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Man, what a busy summer you've had! It's a good thing Brenan waited until you were done with dinner :). That's crazy you were in labor the whole time!