Monday, August 4, 2008

5th Anniversary & My 26th Birthday - June 19th

These flowers are from Nate for our 5th Anniversary. Because times were busy and only a couple weeks before the boards, we didn't get to spend much time together. We did go out to dinner and Nate did give me these beautiful roses. (5 roses for each year that he's loved me, and 1 rose always for the eternity he will spend with me)

Jennifer is one of my very best friends. She made me feel special my entire b-day. She took me out for lunch, found me a babysitter, and threw me a party that night with all of my friends. Shellie, farthest left, is my piano teacher and friend, and all of the other ladies, Jennifer, Jenny Martin, and Jenny Rassmussen are also my friends. They are all pregnant too. Where I live, there are many people in similar situations. They are always there if you need a helping hand or a person to talk to. I'm very lucky to have such wonderful friends.

Although Daddy didn't plan my party, he was able to attend. Can you believe that studying is that crazy! Any way, here we are creating a memory together. I felt very blessed to have had so many people that cared. I was called by many friends, and after my party was given red vines, a spunky, sweet card from Nate, and best of all Nate printed out 48 pages of my scrapbook that I worked on all last year. Without having very much time, he sure did spoil me this B-day.

3 comments:

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Happy Birthday to YOU! Glad you enjoyed your special day! Looks like your READY to have that little one! Your such a cutie! And I love watching the clip of the yogart...so funny! HA !

Well hang in there Rach...good luck!

Marie :P

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday! Man, I didn't even know. What a crappy friend I am! So, is your b-day and your anniversary the same day?! Let me know exactly what day your b-day is so I can put it on my calendar. Then I won't forget :).

Annette said...

Haha my favorite part of the post is Van's awesome face in the group photo!