Tuesday, August 5, 2008

July 13th, 3 days old. We went to the park for our first outing. I played tennis with Nate if you call stepping one foot in either direction playing. Jackson loves "playing" tennis with daddy, and Brenan loves sleeping.

July 15th, 5 days old. I love this outfit. It looks so comfortable.

My mom came to help me. Isn't this picture cute!

July 16th, 6 days old. Brenan is so sweet. He sleeps quite well at night, 4 hour blocks of sleep isn't bad at all.

5 comments:

Janelle said...

He has very long fingers. I bet he's gonna be tall. You look so cute holding your new babe!

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

He's a cutie! I didn't even know until I checked your blog today...I was so excited for you! It's always so fun to have a new baby in the house!

By the way...you look so GOOD for just having a baby Rach!

Unknown said...

So cute. It was fun reading through the events leading up to your labor-I had no idea you were prancing around all over town while in labor!

Dan & Ashley said...

Congrats on your new little boy. He's beautiful!

Kristen said...

He's so cute. Thanks for the pics! You look amazing by the way :). I'm sorry we haven't hooked up yet. I can't wait to see your new addition...hopefully soon!