Saturday, June 21, 2008

Wrestling With Daddy



Every night Jackson asks Daddy to wrestle. It is so cute, and it shows Nate that Jackson loves him for something that mommy doesn't give him. I play with him, just not in the same way. Its nice to offer Jackson what he needs and I know that he needs and loves both of his parents very much.

3 comments:

Ty and Janene said...

Nat and Rach we miss you as well and cant believe your little guy he is a doll better keep my girls away heehee! That is so awesome that Nate is doing so well Not Surprised sorry we haven't gotten together we are in Vegas for the summer but will be back in August. I am excited for you to have another one let me know when he comes alright
Love us!

Janelle said...

Bren loves wrestling with Kaitlyn too... she doesn't get to do that with me. They throw pillows at each other as well. It gets pretty rowdy...

Kristen said...

That's too cute. I love boys. They're so much fun. Isaac is getting older and likes to get more physical and it's way cute. Dad's are great for that sort of thing, especially when they get bigger :).