Saturday, June 28, 2008

Park City Trip

(Debbie, my sister in law, her two children Keaton and Natalie, and my mom, Nancy)

Going to Park City is always a great getaway. My parents have a share in the Marriott Hotel Condos there and we take advantage at least once per year.
We, love to go to the Park City Cemetary. It is peaceful and the kids can throw rocks in the river. I thought that this picture was cute.


Jackson really likes the merry-go-round. He talks about it often. Going to Park City is always a great getaway. My parents have a share in the Marriott Hotel Condos there and we take advantage at least once per year.

I have become great friends with Debbie, my sister in-law. She and I have much in common and dream about getting involved in our shared love of dance again. I'm thinking after this next baby comes in a couple of months that I will be able to get on a regular teaching and dance lesson taking schedule again.

No comments: