
Daxton is Jackson's favorite cousin on the Holman side. He is the only cousin he has on that side, but I'm betting they'll always be best friends. They are less than a year a part and Jackson loves holding him. Its not going to work very well for much longer. Daxton is starting to crawl and is getting stronger. They'll be getting into trouble together and camping with grandpa in no time.

Kaya just turned two. Her B-day May 17th, tomorrow. Lots of her family and friends came to celebrate with her. They played with balloons, plastic monkeys, and ate cupcakes.
3 comments:
Rachel-I've rediscovered your blog-I've so much catching up to do!
Oh my, so got your letter in the mail yesterday, thanks for the check. And, I haven't checked your blog forever. How the heck is living in the townhome thingy's? I can't believe you left 826?! Looking at that video made me miss our times at Shoreline. Geez, you only have 23 months left,,, ha ha,, it will go so fast! I sent you an invite to our blog, so you can check us out too. Talk to ya soon.
Rachel-I discovered your blog from Brooke and Dan's--how fun! I can't believe how big Jackson is. I hear you are getting another boy.. congrats. Somebody has to have the boys--since our family usually has the girls!
Post a Comment