Friday, June 20, 2008

Wedding Singers

"When You Say Nothing At All". Nate and my sister sounded great and I guess I did Nate and I always get asked to sing at family functions. We are always willing and desiring a challenge, but we are major procrastinators. We sang at my cousin's wedding on May 20th. Nate didn't have any time to practice and we weren't prepared. We sang Phantom's "Thats All I Ask of You", Wicked's "As Long As You're Mine", and my sister and I sang Allison Crause'sok until I ran out of breath. Yes, yes I faded out on a big belting note. I blame it on the big basketball I carry on my tummy directly in front. Good excuse right? I was imbarrassed, but got over it just as quickly.

3 comments:

Harmony said...

You look soooo good! Your sweet family is just adorable! Keep in touch!

Janelle said...

Remember when we sang a year ago at church and I couldn't sing too well with my baby on my lungs and diaphragm,,,? I'm sure you sounded perfect as usual...

Kristen said...

Man, I remember when we use to all sing together in our Cedar Ward. I miss those days! It was way fun, and it was always great hearing you and Nate sing :).