Monday, June 16, 2008

New York City Trip

New York at the beginning of May was full of fun. We went to "Wicked", "Mary Poppins", and many more places. I loved hanging out with the girls. Grandma invited all of the women above age 8 on the Holman side to come along for this special vacation.

Grandma Holman is an inspiration to all of us. A few of the adults went to a session at the temple there in Manhattan. It is wonderful to be able to celebrate family, especially in the temple.

Aren' t my girls pretty. They sure are talented too. Savanna plays the piano like a pro and the other girls are heavily involved in music too. I loved playing with them and hugging them.

Aurora was sleeping during this picture, but the rest of them are looking good. Jesse is a great daddy and Kristine, my sister, couldn't be more loving. I was so glad to visit, especially after not seeing them for 3 years.

The last day of NY ended with a shopping trip to China Town. I bought a pair of glasses and a hat. It was fun to get away, but not having Nate and Jackson with me sure was difficult. Vacations are fun, but home is where I belong.

2 comments:

Harmony said...

Hey Rachel! Sooo good to hear from you! Jackson is adorable! How old is he? Congrats on your upcoming baby! Do you know if it is a boy or girl yet? I'm so excited for you guys. Sounds like your family is doing great! Hugs!

Kristen said...

Wow, how fun! I've never been there, but I'm sure it's a blast. I'm glad you got to see your sis too. I know it's been forever :).