Jackson and Kaya are best friends. Actually, they are more like brother and sister. They see each other almost every day. They always scream in excitement when they first encounter eachother, but if they have toys to fight over they most certainly will. They both have strong personalities and are independent. However, they get sad when they have to separate.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Best Friends
Jackson and Kaya are best friends. Actually, they are more like brother and sister. They see each other almost every day. They always scream in excitement when they first encounter eachother, but if they have toys to fight over they most certainly will. They both have strong personalities and are independent. However, they get sad when they have to separate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey gurl where in SL do you live?
Maybe we could hook up and chat about ole' times...?
I'm here in West Vill...let me know where your @ k ?
by the way...you lil one is such a handsome guy! I wanna sqweeeeez him!
Roo!!!!!!!!!!! and Nate! Hi you guys. It's Lori (Nemelka) Hansen. HOw are my SUU buddies? YOur little boy Jackson is so stinkin cute! I was wondering when you would start blogging, and you have had one for a long time. I miss you! Where do you guys live and stuff? My blog is private but email me and I will add you okay. It is lori.hhansen@gmail.com and my blog is cameronandlori.blogspot.com
I can't wait to hear from you! Love, Lori
Hey Rachel,
I'm glad I found your blog! I tried emailing you a couple of times but it kept coming back. I obviously can't put email addresses in my phone very well. I am coming out in August for my brother's wedding hopefully we can meet up. We are at web.mac.com/jasonandtansy.
Rachel-
I came across your blog and I wanted to say hello. It was so fun to see you and your cute little families blog. Looks like life is good!
I love these pictures. Jackson is so darling and I can tell he loves this little girl. When I take Lennix to the park there is a little boy, Brian that comes over and plays with Lennix. I love to watch their interaction. Well, I'll talk to you soon you cute prego woman.
Post a Comment