It looks like someone wants to play with daddy. Basketball was one of Jackson's first words. "Batetball" is the way he used to say it. He is now 19 months old and talking like crazy. Playing with daddy is his favorite thing. When Nate isn't studying, he is either playing sports or playing with us. We compromise sometimes and join him for the fun.
Nate is never smiling more than when he gets to play with Jackson. He has a big tender spot for him. (This means that Daddy gives him whatever he wants most of the time.) I must admit that when those big eyes are thrown in my direction, I melt too.
2 comments:
thank you rachel for finding this site...or visiting if someone told you. i have added your name to the list. Please keep visiting and send others our way!
I think we all melt when we see those beautiful eyes! Watch out when he's a teenager!
Post a Comment