Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Visiting Grandma's house in Cedar City is always fun. We always do so many fun things. Jackson especially loves hanging out with Daxton, his only cousin on the Holman side. For those who are curious, we did find out what we are having... and its, yes, another boy! When I get time I will take a picture of my, always getting bigger, prego self. I am now 25 weeks along and due July 17th.

9 comments:

Tyler said...

Rach! It's Meagan Wilson. How are you? Your little boy is super super cute. And another one on the way? Wow! How fun!

Kristen said...

I'm so excited you guys are having another boy! He and Jackson will be the best of buds, or the best tackling buddies :-). I think Nate is trying to create a sports team. Only a few more to go :-D LOL!

Fords said...

It will be so fun to have 2 boys so close in age!! I am glad that you have a blog so we can keep in better touch and see what's going on in each other's lives.

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Rach...it's me Marie(Makai)
Your fam is so Beautiful...Dang gurl you look sooooo GOOD! How come I didn't know you got married and a Doctor (you go girl!) yeah I was lost 4 a while there- didn't know about n-e-one or anything...but its good to be able to see that ur doing good! I just wanted to tell you that I luv your guts! and Thanks again for singing at my wedding! Do you still Sing and Dance? Hope so cuz you were the BEST gurl! I am siked that we can check up on eachother! yay! Toodles 4 now!

Bekah B. said...

congrats!! even if you take a picture you still probably don't even look pregnant!! your blog is a ton of fun! see you soon, Bekah

Sherrie said...

You are one of the cutest prego's around, you should really have some pics posted. I still don't know how you had time to be so thoughtful as to feed my whole family of 6 in your "spare" time. Again, thank you for your thoughtfulness!

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Hey Jackson's been tagged...by my Amelia...she got tagged by Katy's Ellie, and Andy's Corbin...so we're passin' it to you! Good luck!

Andrew and Kristin Briggs said...

It was so fun to see you guys over spring break. We are so excited you are having another boy. I love the video of Jackson bowling. So fun!

Cory and Melissa Jorgensen said...

Rachel- Hey it is Melissa Clayson. How are you doing? Your little boy is so cute. I haven't seen or talked to you forever. I am glad to hear that you are doing well.