Monday, April 21, 2008

We love bike rides!

Ok, so his hat is too small and from last summer, but he is still so cute. He actually keeps his hats and sunglasses on these days. This picture is from about a week ago when our little family went on a bike ride up Red Butte Trail. Jackson absolutely loves the stop on the trail where he gets to stand on a small wooden bridge throwing rocks into the river. We've gone on three similar bike rides since. Its all fun, except for the tantrum Jackson throws when we tell him we have to go and he has to stop throwing rocks. I hope we always try to create memories like these.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Rach!!! I love seeing your cute family:) Oh my in all sincerity you are gorgeous. Always have been, but you really are a hot mama. I am so glad we picked the cutest name for a little boy ever!! Except mine is Jaxon, I would love to keep in touch!! love ya.