Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Catching Up
I promise to post new pictures in the next couple of days. You will all die at how big my belly is getting. We are all doing well. Nate is done with his 2nd of Medical School and will be frantically studying for Step One of the Boards for the next 5 weeks. We are going to keep ourselves busy with trips to Park City, a missionary homecoming, family visits, and life as we know it. It sure helps me to get to aerobics when I can. The day feels better, we all get exhausted, and it makes for a good sleep at nights. I am 32 weeks along. Jackson came about a week early, but we shall see. No name yet either. Any suggestions? We've thought of the name Parker, but the more Nate hears it, the less he likes it. Mmmmmh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Here are some of my favorites:
Jace, Evan, Lance, and Kyle. You are welcome to any of them :)
Post a Comment