Pregnancy has been wonderful. I really don't mind it. I just recently had to start taking short naps again, but I'm enjoying the time while he is still in me to count all of the blessings I currently have. And isn't it just amazing feeling them do their acrobatics inside of you? He is so much more active than I remember Jackson being. I love it and cherish every moment.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
"Prego"ness 28-32 weeks
Pregnancy has been wonderful. I really don't mind it. I just recently had to start taking short naps again, but I'm enjoying the time while he is still in me to count all of the blessings I currently have. And isn't it just amazing feeling them do their acrobatics inside of you? He is so much more active than I remember Jackson being. I love it and cherish every moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah! A belly picture! You're so cute and pregnant :-).
Thanks soooo much for your e-mail. You're so sweet. I know you guys have been super busy, so please don't feel bad at all that you haven't e-mailed until now. You're thoughts and prayers still count more than you know :-). I miss you guys! I know you're even more busy with Nate studying for the boards (tell him good luck!), but if you're ever down our way please let us know if you can stop by. If we're up your way we'll let you know too. Good luck with everything and thanks again for your e-mail. I love you guys!
Oh, and congrats on getting into the townhome! I bet it feels way nicer having a little more space :-).
You are looking pretty cute! I am glad that things are going well with the pregnancy. It is sad that we haven't seen each other at all during your pregnancy and you are almost finished - I guess life is just very busy!
Post a Comment