Wow, Jackson is quite talented at blowing zubers! That's so cute watching them play together. I bet Jackson can't wait until Brenan can play back more :).
THAT IS SOOOO CUTE! Love it! And thanks, by the way, for starting to blog again- my goodness! Kidding. But I miss you like crazy. Your boys are so old. Can't believe where all the time goes. Love ya!
5 comments:
Wow, Jackson is quite talented at blowing zubers! That's so cute watching them play together. I bet Jackson can't wait until Brenan can play back more :).
THAT IS SOOOO CUTE! Love it! And thanks, by the way, for starting to blog again- my goodness! Kidding. But I miss you like crazy. Your boys are so old. Can't believe where all the time goes.
Love ya!
hey rach! Cute blog I need to add you to my list!! Check out my blog and PLEASE vote for Jude!!!
That is really cute! How fun! It is fun to see pictures and vidoes of you cute family.
How cute is that?! Lots o' lovin'!
Post a Comment