Brenan likes to jump. He really likes those
jumpers with the trays, but this will do. He
is so special and wonderful. I feel so blessed
to have him in our family. I know that there
are more to come, and I don't know when or
how many, but if they are anything like the
two I have I would be honored to have them.
1 comment:
I love his big smile! He's getting so big I feel bad I haven't seen him yet. And life is just going to get busier and busier! I'm actually going to be starting school again in the evenings. I want to go into aesthetics. I'm really excited about it! So it'll get a little crazy. But I figure the sooner I start the sooner I'll be done! At least we have our blogs to keep in touch until we can hand out again :). Love you guys. Miss you!!!
Post a Comment