They are really cute huh! Jackson is wanting Brenan to grow up. Sword fighting is a little difficult for him alone, so I will assist him until he can defend himself.
This movie was taken at the very beginning of January, right before all heck broke loose with sickness in my home. As I am posting it now, it helps me to put in perspective how short two months can seem AFTER you've gone through them. My kids are back to their normal selves now and I love it. Being a mom is much easier when laughter and order are in full swing.
This movie was taken at the very beginning of January, right before all heck broke loose with sickness in my home. As I am posting it now, it helps me to put in perspective how short two months can seem AFTER you've gone through them. My kids are back to their normal selves now and I love it. Being a mom is much easier when laughter and order are in full swing.
1 comment:
That is too cute! I love Brennan's laugh! It's so much fun when they start interacting. They'll be the best of buds I'm sure as they get older. Look at how much they love each other now! Moments like that make all the hard times very forgetable :).
Post a Comment