I always have to keep my eye on Jackson when he is around Brenan. A lot of the time I freak out, pulling Jackson off the baby, or telling him to stop walking over the baby, but Brenan loves it. I can only count a few times when Jackson has actually hurt the baby. He really is pretty good with him, but I recognize that I always need to watch regardless. It sure is nice to see that they are connecting - sure to become best friends.
5 comments:
That's too cute. They'll be best buds for sure :).
Thanks for letting me know when you guys will be down our way. Call us and we'll for sure get together. I can't wait!!!!
I love that kid. Jackson cracks me up.
Haha. What cute boys you two! Hope life's treating you well! Love from CA!
I have to say that is a great looking family you got there my friend. :)
Okay Rach- it's been two months....time to start blogging again :) HA! We miss you! Hope all is going well!
Post a Comment