Thursday, December 11, 2008

November 19th - Our Home

For any friend wondering, this is our home. Ok, we share it with our next door neighbors the Nelsons, but this is it. We have some grass on the side and front. Jackson especially loves playing swords with sticks with his daddy out there. 4 mornings a week, I stroll the kids down our little sidewalk to aerobics, and we swing on our porch upstairs on warm days while eating popsicles. Fun huh! We love living here. It is so close to the school, and let just put it this way, GREAT memories.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Thanks for the pic! Now I know where you live! Well, sort of :). Cute place!

Marissa said...

I miss it!! Man- live it up while you're there....the world is very very different outside of the U of U student housing!! MISS YOU GUYS!