Thursday, December 11, 2008

Halloween at the Ranch

Jackson loves candy, especially suckers (which he asks for at the doctor's office and bank). The Halloween candy was hidden and then thrown away this year. I can't wait until he remembers that I have his trick-or-treat candy and asks to have it all himself. I'm not looking forward to it I must admit.
This picture reminds me of two years ago when Jackson wore this same cow outfit. I remember that Jackson was miserable this night at the Barnson's Ranch Party, and yes, Brenan was also miserable. He cried for about an hour with a tummy ache. That isn't like him though, so I knew something was hurting. Luckily he got better within a few hours.
This is Amber, Courtney, Jackson, and Randy. I am so glad to have two new in-laws in the family.
Grandma dressed as superwoman, Jackson as a dinosaur, and Daxton as a chicken. This was the only time Jackson wore this costume during the Halloween festivities for the month. It ended up being to small and it was hurting him.

No comments: