
I know that he has chocolate smeared all over his face, but... he is so beautiful even still.

Brenan is into climbing all over Jackson. He straddles him and plays horsey. I love it because Jackson has someone who can give him a hard time now.

Here we are. Our very first camping trip. Yes, we all slept in this 5 man tent, which barely fit a mattress. And, NO, we (everyone but Jackson) didn't sleep at all, but it was an adventure right?
1 comment:
This is the first time you have been camping with your kids?!! I bet you had a good time but it is hard during the night until they get used to the diffrence of sleeping in a very confined space!! That looks like alot of fun.
I love the family photos. Brenen is SO BIG!! And you are as beautiful as ever. Will you send me your address? I am sending out our Christmas cards and i'm not sure if I have the right on. Thanks. I will see you very soon.
Post a Comment