So, I know I've been a slacker with blogging, but with good reason. September was filled with action as Nate was put in the bishopric and was getting his applications ready to be sent out.
Jackson is into board games now and always is asking me to play with him. His favorite movie currently is "Balto". We are going to start him in a playgroup once a week, not a "preschool", because he says he isn't big enough yet. :) I don't think so either.
Brenan is beginning to say words deliberately now and he understands so much. His favorite food is banannas and he signs when he wants to eat or have more of something.
For this month, I mostly just tried to help Nate in any way to get his applications done. I did most of his application, and yes it was frustrating, but I would want help too.
My Grandpa Melander died this month and all of us drove up to Boise, ID for the funeral. I sang at the service and we saw most of my cousins. My dad has 9 other brothers and sisters. I enjoyed spending time with everyone and remembering Grandpa - what a talented man he was.
Halloween was fun, until Jackson burnt his finger with a hot glue gun at a friend's party! WOW that wasn't the best night. We traveled home to be at church on sunday and for the last week of the month. Halloween continued the whole week, Brenan was a banana and Jackson was a pirate after he threw out three other ideas.
What fun. I hope to post some pictures tonight after I down load them. We got some new pictures taken by my dad. I am very excited about them. We have never taken a real family photo. YEAH!
1 comment:
Super cute pics guys!!
Post a Comment