
My brother's family came for half of one of the days we partied. We went cliff jumping, tubing, and knee boarding - all of which were a first for their family.

Deb's castle creation.

Jackson doesn't really realize that his partner in crime, cousin Mason, is on his way to Texas. Maybe they can ichat?

Great Grandpa Holman, age 75, slolom skied. Can you believe that!?

Courtney and I basking in the sun on the boat. I am so glad to have them, the Holmans, as a part of me forever.
5 comments:
You look so cute with that hat!
Yeah for Holman updates! :) I can't complain, I've totally neglected my blog since I started school :P. I can tell you've had way more important things to do than blog :). I hope all is well! Your kiddos are getting so big!
Not fair. that's all.
I can totally picture the conversation about getting the practical hat. You look hot in it!! I cannot believe that it has been so long since I have talked to you. I loved looking through your pictures because it makes me feel like I know a little about what your family has been up to. You are such a babe and I am so jealouse that you got to go to Lake Powell. That's a little heaven on earth. I'll call you soon!!
Hi, I just found you!! How are you Rachel? Your little family looks great!! How fun that you went to Powell!! Take Care, I don't really have a great blog but you are welcome to see what we were up to a year ago. ;) take care.
Post a Comment