Thursday, January 27, 2011

Melander Family Holiday

The little one in the middle is Brenan. I know he could be my brother and his wife's child with the red wig on. He He...

Kaden thinks Grandpa Melander is soo comfy.

Bethannie came over almost every night we were at my parent's house. The kids love her. Lucky us that she sacrificed a week to fly us back home to Indiana and to get us through one more week of a busy schedule for my husband.

Grandma Leinweber's 90th birthday was fun. We tried to make her a cake, but it wasn't very successful. However it tasted good and the kids, as you can see destroyed it any way. I don't even think my grandma got to blow out her own candles because my kids are pills!

1 comment:

Jenny M said...

Rachel,

It was so fun getting updated on your blog. I miss you so much. I need to call you. I wish I could have been there at the blessing to hear you and Nate sing, and of course, witness the blessing :) I miss your voice!