Yesterday we went to look at vans. That was fun, but just like everything else, we have to stay within our budget and not get too carried away. We are going to try to buy a van that we only have to pay $300 a month for. We are getting one because we hope to have more kids in residency and we'll have to have 2 cars. I can't believe that we've gone four years with 1 car. In fact, I think that we've always had one in our 6 years of marriage. Its silly to look forward to buying a van of all things, but I am way excited.
The kids are wonderful. Brenan is my little bit of sunshine and Jackson is my sweetheart. He has been into giving me lots of kisses lately. I just gave them a buzz cut yesterday. I've never cut Brenan's hair this short. I wish I hadn't because he looks too big. Daddy calls him q-ball.
1 comment:
No way having a van is AWESOME!!!!!!! I love mine! I'm excited that you get to join the Mormon Assault Vehicle Club!
Post a Comment