
The Nativity reenactment is always the highlight of the night. Afterward we sang carols. Jingle Bells and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer are Jackson's favorite.

Sweet Brenan is so funny. On our long car ride, he kept putting stickers on his eyes and face. He couldn't stop laughing.

Bethannie loves my boys. Since she lived with us, they are attached. Jackson thinks she is part of our immediate family and he tells us to go out on dates so she can babysit.

Jackson doesn't like posing because... I don't know he is ornery. We did have a fun day overall sledding though. Jackson went down a huge hill by himself, and Brenan loved going down the hill with Daddy. Mommy is a scaredy-cat, so when I take the kids down I put my heels in the snow and I get all of us wet and miserable. I don't really care so much about me, but going that fast with a baby... I'll let daddy do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment