
Lindsey is of course naturally beautiful. She is one of Jackson's favorite play mates. She will go or do anything for him. At her reception they played hide and seek (Jackson hiding under the tables), they danced, and they played the piano together. Don't worry, the bruise on Jackson's forehead isn't abuse, he fell head first off of the stroller. Ouch!

This isn't the greatest picture, but all three of them are together, and those are moments rare these days. Brenan is a little over two months here.

Nate is sun burnt from a 3 hour tennis cherade earlier that day. He still looks cute though. This is the last time I will wear this dress until we go on a cruise or to a formal dance. Those events are few and far between, so down to the basement it goes.
3 comments:
I love your dress where did you get it? You little boys are soooo handsome!!
Too bad every day isn't a "special occasion dress" day. That dress is gorgeous and you look amazing!
Hi you two!
I found your blog through Jessica Ulrich, hope that is ok. It sounds like you're doing well. I loved reading about what you've been up to and seeing the cute pics. Hope all is well.
Love, Justi Excell Lundeberg
Post a Comment