Friday, October 3, 2008

Stake Conference 9/14

Jackson, Brenan, and I went to Stake Conference at the Conference Center ALONE! Luckily we saw some ward members and sat by them, but I really don't know what I was thinking. Jackson only sat still for about 10 minutes and then the treat bribes began. I managed to listen to a few thoughts. The prophet was there to speak, so it was SOOOO worth it, but hopefully next time Nate is around to come with us and not on a rotation.

Jackson and me are best friends. Brenan is sleeping in the stroller so I let Jackson play by the water a little. I need both hands free with this one. I wouldn't put it past him to jump right in!

2 comments:

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Wasn't Conference so wonderful? We must be in the same region because we participated in it too!

Your such a beautiful momma and your lil' boy is so stinkin' handsome...I absolutely love his little suit!

:D

Kristen said...

What a fun stake conference! That would be hard by yourself, but at least you got to be in the conference center with the prophet! How cool is that!