A shout-out from the Holmans,
Nate Rachel Jackson and Brenan
Saturday, March 8, 2008
This picture was taken in January at three months pregnant! My morning sickness lasted from two until three and a half months. It wasn't really that bad. It was the root canals that were the real killers.
Rachel, congrats! I got your blog address from Mari's website!! Anyway, so you must be 5 months or so along now!!! I'm pregnant too and I am 27 weeks or 6 months, due June 4! We are having another littler girl! Have you found out yet what you are having?? When are you due???
I saw your blog link on Erins blog and wanted to say hi. Do you know what you are having? YOu'll have to post it when you findout! HOws little Jackson? He is a little cuttie!
8 comments:
you're such a beautiful pregnant woman i'm typing 1 handed lilly's asleep on my arm.
uh...thats gotta be a typo, you aren't three months prego lady...Rachael, come on, be honest...
oh, and what do you mean you'll be done in two weeks? Done with sick or are you going to give birth at three months and two weeks?
Oh! Gotcha! I was confused there for a while...how are you? Did you find out what you're having?
Rachel, congrats! I got your blog address from Mari's website!! Anyway, so you must be 5 months or so along now!!! I'm pregnant too and I am 27 weeks or 6 months, due June 4! We are having another littler girl! Have you found out yet what you are having?? When are you due???
Lookin' good! Where are pictures for March? Hope things are good for you up in Utah!
Look at your cute LITTLE prego tummy. I think I looked like that the day I conceived :-). How are you doing, I miss you guys!!!
I saw your blog link on Erins blog and wanted to say hi. Do you know what you are having? YOu'll have to post it when you findout! HOws little Jackson? He is a little cuttie!
Post a Comment