A shout-out from the Holmans, Nate Rachel Jackson and Brenan
Yeah! You guys finally updated your blog! It was great seeing you New Years Eve. I hope all is well and that your pregnancy is going great. I miss you guys! Hope to hear from you soon!
I love teh look on his face!!! How far along are you now? I keep forgetting that your pregnant!
You're pregnant! Congrats! I am glad to new new pictures!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yeah! You guys finally updated your blog! It was great seeing you New Years Eve. I hope all is well and that your pregnancy is going great. I miss you guys! Hope to hear from you soon!
I love teh look on his face!!! How far along are you now? I keep forgetting that your pregnant!
You're pregnant! Congrats! I am glad to new new pictures!
Post a Comment