Thanksgiving for us was spent recovering from a call shift, and eating hospital food in a desperate attempt to eat turkey on turkey day. I would've been happier with the pork dinner I had planned because I knew we were celebrating it in a couple of days, but Nate didn't want that - I think the only thing that would've made him happy was being back home eating his grandma's pies and mother's turkey. We survived however. :)
The Wednesday before this Jackson hit his tooth, and about knocked it out. His mouth is swollen, and every day with his gray tooth is a blessing. I know that it will have to be taken out, but we'll see...
1 comment:
Aw, Rachel! We had Thanksgiving dinner with Jared at the hospital, too! It was actually pretty super, in my opinion, because we didn't have to cook, clean, or even pay for the delicious meal!
I'm going to call you tomorrow. My voice is back. I miss you!
Post a Comment