Sunday, July 18, 2010

Saying Goodbye... End of May

Saying goodbye to our town house wasn't exactly hard because I dislike moving, boxes, and cleaning, but we really did love living there. My family and many of our ward members helped us move and clean.

The Lowe family and the Randall family were great friends the four years we were in SLC. We have some great memories, and we really will miss them. I want to go back to that time right now!

Look at these beautiful children. What a fun atmosphere for my two boys to grow up in during these past 4 years. Jackson will really miss his friends, and so will I.

Michelle, Jeni, and Jenny are some of my best friends. I think we all avoided each other a little that last week before we moved so we wouldn't cry for hours. These are some amazing women.

My neighbors the Sunseris, the Nelsons, our Brazilian friends, and Barb and Lewis were awesome! Really we couldn't have lived in a better place with more perfect neighbors.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Good memories. It's so weird to say, "We went to medical school together" rather than "we're in medical school together." It's hard to believe that phase is over, but I'm so glad we lived where we did!

Jenny M said...

Oh, I miss that! I'm with Jeni on "we were in med school together". Wierd. It looks like you guys having a great time there. Your neighbor are so lucky.
Miss you soooo much!

Loves,
Jenny