
This vacation was heaven sent! We went with Nate's parents and brother Jordan. It came at a much needed time. We had a whole week to do whatever we wanted! It was a blast. My favorite thing about it was just hanging out with Nate - Pulling over the car to dance, buying me a cute necklace, running in the morning with him, and walking along the beach. It was amazing.
10 comments:
Glad you had such a great time. It looks like a blast! Hope things are going well. :)
Your pregnant belly is just lovely! Congratulations! I'm glad you got to enjoy a trip like this before the crazies of the next year.
How heavenly! And you got to miss all the crappy weather we were having here!
So glad you got to get away for a little bit. Congratulations on the match and having a 3rd boy in your family. Your children are so blessed. What great parents you are!!
Good luck in your next adventures...
Glad you had a wonderful time...and I am SO excited for you to have another pefectly beautiful adorable little boy!!!!!
and why did i not know you are pregnant! congrats!!!!
How awesome for you guys. I just can't believe Jordan is that old. To me, he is still in that 3rd grade class I worked in. Congrats on the baby and Indiana!
Oh the injustices!
I'm glad you guys had so much fun :). And congrats on baby #3! I had no idea you were expecting! Good luck with the move and everything. Love you guys!
You two look radiant! I love that you pulled the car over to have a dance! How romantic!
Post a Comment