Friday, June 19, 2009

Zoo and This is the Place

5/9/09 - Spencer came up to our house to visit with his girlfriend. We went to the zoo and planned his engagement for the following week. Crystal, now his fiance' is so cute and we are excited to have her come into our family. They will get married on August 1st.

We had fun at "This is the Place" on the 20th of May. Spring is here. Look at how cute all of these chicks are. Jackson got to pet one. We lost our memory card to our camera on the hay right next to this. Luckily our prayers were answered and recently we found that we downloaded most of the pictures before loosing it.

Brenan liked riding this horse much more than Jackson. He was smiling and petting the pony, Jackson is somewhat fearful and needed Dad right by his side.
We went on the train ride around the pond. Dad couldn't resist seeing the kids have all of that fun, so we did it again. It really is soo much fun being together. Jackson and I put our hands up and yelled in the dark tunnel. I know I will remember times like these.

2 comments:

Kaycee said...

So.... I guess you guys won't be coming to Cedar for Nate's Class Reunion? (It's on August 1st)Bummer. But I guess a wedding is a good excuse!

Marissa said...

That is adorable! I wish we could've spent more time with you guys. You are so great and we're so lucky to have such good friends like you. I can't believe how grown up your kids are. So adorable!