Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wheeler Farm

This picture was taken at Wheeler Farm. The pony's name is "Marshmallow".
Jackson was strong and rode him all by himself. He loves animals. Jackson is saying "cheese" in this picture. You can tell that he enjoys picture time.

7 comments:

Kristen said...

I always love the 'cheese' face :). I can't believe how big he's getting! I haven't been to wheeler farm in forever! I bet you guys had a great time :).

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Hey gurl..thanks for the comment on my page. Your little family is so beautiful, and your little boys are so handsome! About the scrapbook pages on my blog, I just use PHOTOSCAPE.COM and edit the pictures how I want then post them in my posts...that way when I print my book the pictures are already ready! Try it out, it's totally free to download and I love the software! keep in touch. and gurl, your so beautiful! :D

Andrew & Kristin said...

what cute kids! I love the Magoo face... We hope you guys are doing well, and that you get to see Nate once in a while! Love ya, The Briggs (drew baby) WHOOOOOOO-KOOOOOOOOOO!

Peay Family said...

I was soooo excited to find your blog, I hope you don't mind me visiting! It has obviously been way too long because you have a second adorable little boy and I never even knew you were pregnant. So congrats!! How is med school coming? Your family sure is beautiful.

Jess said...

Hey friends! Happy Thanksgiving!!
We are thankful to know you!

Marissa said...

so cute! He's adorable!

Lori said...

Hey roo, your boys are so cute! How are you guys doing? I have written to you before and never heard back. Do you not like the old roomie??? Me email is lori.hhansen@gmail.com and I will add you to my blog so we can keep up, I miss ya. And stuff I can tell you about past roomies.