Sunday, September 16, 2007

Fun at the playground





4 comments:

Amanda said...

Nate and Rach...hey! It's Amanda (from Accla)...had a friend that shared friends with you on their blog...how's it going? What have you been up to? Your little boy is adorable! Miss you guys tons!

Amanda

Mari Burgess said...

I'd just about givin up on checkin your blog Rach! I was so excited to see the cute video and stuff! The water is my favorite. He is so cute. I need your number, I have a new phone and I was up in SLC all week, went to the zoo and thought of you...couldn't call!! So sad, so I need it! Love you!

Kaydee said...

Hey Nate and Rachael,
I have checked you blog periodically to see what you are up to, but I have never commented. Things seem great and Jackson is adorable! I love the popsicle pictures

Kelly Nordfelt said...

Rachel...he is so cute! Hows med school going for Nate?